4130 Chromoly Steel
Lightweight construction at 75 lbs total weight
100% Hand tig-welded
Made in the USA
2-3 hour installation
RATUS Rack System for JK
Our roof rack systems are designed and built to be functional, modular, extremely strong and aesthetically pleasing. Hand built and TIG welded out of 4130 chromoly tubing allows for amazing strength with less metal and ultimately less weight.
Our racks are comprised of 3 elements that work together to not only help create their strength but allow you modular flexibility with zero plastic parts. At any time you can simply unbolt the top basket and the rear hoops at the ballistic connection points and run the front light hoop independently. Whether you are packing out for the weekend or cruising the city our systems can be tailored to your specifications. Built in L-track systems allow you to stow and strap any load with nearly limitless tie down points. No sense only being stuck with the same old black rack as We are able to powder coat each system in most any OEM or custom color in a number of variations. We use UV protected prismatic powder coat that will not fade and will allow you to create that unique look for you jeep.
• Independent front light hoop
• Front mount replaces OEM panel for OEM fit & finish
• Armor style rear mounts reduce flex under load
• Removable basket with 6 ballistic style mounts allow for multiple removal options
• Flexible removal options work with any roof configuration: hard top, soft top, freedom panel, no top
• 3 L-track tie-down rails with adjustable tie-down locations
• Color match any OEM color